Our Zapier integration gives you the power to automate workflows between Growlabs and other apps you use such as Slack, Google Sheets, TypeForm, Calendy, AdRoll, CRM systems, and many more.
We have 4 triggers and 2 actions within Zapier.
- Positive Reply Received - Triggered after a lead replies positively to an email.
- State Changed - Triggered when the state of a lead changes.
- Email Opened - Triggered when a lead opens an email.
- Email Clicked - Triggered when a lead clicks a link in an email.
- Move to a Sequence - Move a lead to a specific sequence.
- Stop Nurturing - Stop nurturing a lead with drip emails.
Below are some quick links to some of our favorite Zaps:
- Connect your Growlabs account to Slack to alert yourself when your leads open their emails
- Stop nurturing your leads in Growlabs when they sign up for a demo on Calendly
- Are you syncing your CRM with Growlabs using our BCC functionality? Check out how you can take your game up a notch here
It can be awkward sending an automated follow up email to a lead that has already signed up for an upcoming demo with you. Sometimes a lead you are emailing via Growlabs will book a demo using the Calendly link you included in your introduction email, but they don't respond to the email to let you or Growlabs know they did so. This can be a problem as Growlabs will still send that lead a follow-up email. Avoid that problem with this awesome integration!
Below are step by step instructions on how to connect your Calendly account to your Growlabs account.
Note: you will need a premium Calendly account to be able to create this Zap.
Step 1: Log into your Growlabs account, go to your Account tab on the left-hand side and select the Integration section
Step 2: Select the Stop nurturing Growlabs leads when they sign up for a demo in Calendly option
Step 3: Select invitee created and push continue
Step 4: Connect your Calendly account by inserting your API key from Calendly into the Zapier modal. Here is an article on how to locate your API key in your Calendly account
Step 5: Select Stop Nurturing as the Growlabs action
Step 6: Connect your Growlabs account
Step 7: Map Calendly to Growlabs using the leads email address
Step 8: Test your Zap and push it live!